40 Questions to Get You Thinking
Not a quiz — just pick one and think about it
And feel free to share your thoughts!
Questions beneath the fold.
1. What is my life’s purpose?
2. If I had to take a best guess at my life’s purpose, what would it be?
3. Who am I?
4. What is the most important thing in my life?
5. What do I love to do, more than anything else?
6. If I had only six months left to live, what would I like to achieve?
7. What would I like to leave the world, as my legacy?
8. What would I do with my life, if I knew I could not fail?
9. If money, or time, or current responsibilities were not an issue, what would I like to do with my life, more than anything else in the world?
10. What activities have I discovered that give me the most pleasure?
11. What do I still want to learn?
12. When I was a child, what did I dream of doing with my life?
13. What has been the greatest challenge that I have overcome so far in my life? Could I help other people to overcome that same challenge?
14. What challenge would I love to overcome, and then help others achieve the same?
15. Who are the people I most admire?
16. Why do I admire these people?
17. How would I define their life purposes?
18. What qualities do these people possess that I’d also like to be known for?
19. What is the biggest dream I have ever had for my life?
20. What would I like to do, if only other people didn’t think it was silly?
21. Where in the world would I most like to live?
22. Who would I like to live there with?
23. Where in the world would I like to work?
24. Who would I most like to work with?
25. What would my perfect day be like?
26. What would I like to do, RIGHT NOW, which would bring me the most happiness or pleasure?
27. What special gift do I have that I could give to the world?
28. What makes me cry with joy, or brings tears to my eyes?
29. If I could be granted the power to change one thing in (or for) the world, what would I do?
30. If I were given three wishes, what would they be?
31. What is something that scares me a bit, but would be really exciting if I did it?
32. What qualities do I possess that I am really proud of?
33. What have I done in my life that I am really proud of?
34. If I had time available to contribute to a charity, or some cause, what would it be?
35. What am I usually doing when I suddenly realize how much of my life is gone?
36. Where do I most want to go on my next vacation?
37. What do I want to do on my next vacation?
38. Who in history would I most love to be, and why?
39. What do I most regret not doing, so far in my life?
40. At the end of my life, what would I most regret not having done?